Friday, October 7, 2011

Whew!

Well, Columbus weekend already!? Ok, that went quickly!! We finished up with the powerpoint presentations right on schedule today, and naturally, I forgot the flashdrive at school. So, sorry parents, friends, fans...I can't upload your students' efforts until Tuesday at the earliest :(  (Of course, that's assuming I will figure out how to upload it at all! Of course I will!)

Either way, your students got to research and to share information on some very cool people this week. They took notes on each other's presentations, and with the fruit of their labors, they will be writing a beautiful five paragraph essay on Tuesday, describing some of the people that they learned about. GOOD STUFF!!!

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, we will discuss, among other things, the Declaration of Independence...can't wait!

Enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend, as well as the extra day off from school. I know I will!

Mrs. D

No comments:

Post a Comment